With a raised D & G pole for better string response and output at the bridge position.
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity for 1955 Tele recreates that year's innovation in Tele pickup design. After early production of the flat pole lead pickup for Telecaster, the pickups were manufactured with a raised D & G pole for better string response and output. These classic pickups had great sound too, and Seymour Duncan decided to re-create the look and sound of this classic.
To some, this is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component. But if you're like Seymour Duncan, and you appreciate the personal commitment and hand craftsmanship found in early electric guitars, then you'll want to capture that timeless beauty with an Antiquity pickup.
- top pickup length: 2.870"
- top pickup width: .770" bottom pickup length: 2.885"
- bottom pickup width: 1.510"
- total pickup height: .740" total magnet height: .668"
- winding direction: top going
- magnet polarity: south calibrated: yes
- pickup cover length: none
- pickup cover width: none pickup cover height: none height adjustment: 6/32 round head, phillips magnet pattern: staggered & raised above flatwork
- DC Ohms: 6.1K Inductance: 2.0 henries Q: 2.0
Your tele will thank you. Order today.