A legendary model back by popular demand.
Seiko's STX1N Clip-Style Chromatic Tuner attaches to your heaadstock and is able to be tilted 90° and rotate 360°, making it viewable from any direction, something that is very helpful during a live perfrormance. It offers two tuning modes, automatic or manual. There is also a one octave reference tone for tuning by ear. Other features of the STX1N include a selectable input method, vibration sensor, a tuning range of A0-C8, and a built-in microphone and vibration sensor.
- Bright LED display and indicators for easy tuning
- One octave reference tone to tune by ear
- Fully adjustable viewing angle
- Display will tilt up 90° and rotate 360°, making it viewable from any direction
- Selectable input method, vibration sensor / microphone to tune any instrument in any environment - (e.g.) tune a flute by clipping the tuner on to a music stand
- Perfect for all - professional or beginner
- Very easy tuning either automatically or by selecting the note to tune in manual mode
- Tuning range: A0-C8
- Auto-Chromatic Tuning Mode
- Sound Generation: C4-B4 (12 notes)
- Terminal: Bulit-in micophone, built-in vibration sensor
- Pitch Shift: A4=415, 437~444Hz
- Indicator: LCD Display/Note Indication, Pitch Indication, 9LEDs/Tuning Guide
- Auto Power-off
- Memory back up
Tuning your guitar doesn't have to be a chore. Order this special tuner today.
STX1N Clip-Style Chromatic Tuner Specifications:
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 55mm × 67mm × 50mm
- Weight: 50g (including batteries)