3-in-1 gear for school music players.
The Seiko STH100 Metronome/Tuner with Stopwatch is designed for students on the go. Stylish and easy to carry around, the STH100 clips easily to any music stand for instant viewing of either the metronome, tuner, or stopwatch functions.
The metronome tempo can be set between 30 - 250 beats per minute and offers 8 different rhythms or time-signatures types.
The chromatic tuner recognizes notes in a range from A0 - C8, making the STH100 useful for virtually any instrument. The tuner has a built-in mic and an input jack for electric instruments. It can also play a range of pitches, a useful feature for vocalists.
The stopwatch function measures time in 1 second increments for periods up to 2 hours, great for keeping track of how long you've been practicing.
All 3 of the above functions can run simultaneously.
- Possible to use Metronome/Tuner/Stopwatch functions simultaneously.
- Easy-to-use buttons provide comfortable operation.
- Memory back up
- Auto power off
- Digital cent indication
This one covers all the bases for perfect practicing. Order today.
STH100 Metronome/Tuner with Stopwatch Specifications:
- Tuner SPECIFICATIONS
- Tuning Range: A0 - C8
- Sound Generation: C4 - B4 (12 notes)
- Pitch Shift: A4=410 - 450Hz
- Terminal: Input - Jack
- Metronome SPECIFICATIONS
- Tempo Range: 30 - 250 (1 Steps)
- Beat: 0 - 7
- Stopwatch SPECIFICATIONS
- Measurement Increment: 1 second
- Maximum Measurement Time: 1 hour, 59 minutes and 59 seconds