- Buy New
Stylish with built-in mic, input jack, and sound reference.
The Seiko SAT501 Chromatic Tuner has 3 important features: a broad tuning range, a sound reference capability, and input and output jacks.
The SAT501 recognizes notes from A0 - C8 through either its onboard mic or 1/4" input. That's the range of an 88 key piano and is enough for virtually all instruments.
Reference notes are available between C4 - B4, essential from middle C up one octave. This is useful for vocalists and for practice tuning by ear.
The SAT501 includes a signal output jack, allowing guitarists and bassists to insert this tuner in their signal chain for rapid intonation checks.
Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included).
- Large display and bright leds provide high visibility
- User friendly buttons offer easy operation
- Ecological design enables long battery life
- Memory back up
- Auto power off
- Digital cent indication
Keep your pitch perfect. Order today.
SAT501 Chromatic Tuner Specifications:
- Tuning Range: A0 - C8
- Sound Generation: C4 - B4
- Pitch Shift: A4=410Hz - 450Hz
- Terminal: Input-Jack, Output-Jack