Road Runner RRMESG ABS Molded Double Cutaway Guitar CaseSku #H68773000000000 Road Runner H68773 LFMICA Cases for Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Designed to fit Gibson SG®, Epiphone G-400®, ESP Viper® among other solid-slab double cutaway guitars.
This molded guitar case from Road Runner is a perfect fit for most double cutaway guitars. Its riveted latch closures are designed to take years of abuse and rugged feet provide various standup options. Inside, your instrument will lay in a lap of non-scratch, plush-lined luxury. There are oversized compartments for your accessories and the outside handle is offset for a more balanced transport.
The soft, plush interior protects your guitar from scratches and nicks, plus Road Runner uses a special, eco-friendly, dye-free material, which eliminates the release of polluting bi-products into the environment.
- Fits Gibson SG®, Epiphone G-400®, ESP Viper® among other solid-slab double cutaway guitars
- Hardened, roadworthy molded shell for the ultimate protection
- Non-scratch plush-lined interior cradles your guitar
- Eco-friendly interior
- Oversized compartments for all your accessories
- Offset handle for better balance during transport
- Riveted latch closures designed to take years of abuse
RRMESG ABS Molded Double Cutaway Guitar Case Specifications:
- Interior length: 40.75"
- Interior body length: 18.5"
- Instrument body depth: 2.5"
- Instrument lower bout: 12.75"
- Instrument upper bout: 11"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Road Runner RRMESG ABS Molded Double Cutaway Guitar Case:
When I ordered this case for my new Gibson SG Classic, I was not expecting much. When it came in, I was suprised at the build quality for the price. It might not hold up to the rigors of the road, but it will be fine for the occasional gig or the bedroom musician. It fits the guitar well, however the headstock area could use a redesign for better protection. I liked it enough that I ordered a second case for my Gibson SG Special.