Road Runner RR2AG Boulevard Series Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
Gig Bags for Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal for the busy player who needs an outstanding gig bag for travel around town.
When it’s time to hit the town with your instrument, whether for practicing, lessons, jamming with friends, or rehearsing with the band, the Road Runner Boulevard Series RR2AG Acoustic Guitar Padded Gig Bag is the perfect solution. It’s designed specifically for moderate travel and keeps your gear safe from dings, dents, scratches, scuff and everyday wear-and-tear that happens when you’re a busy musician on the go. Rugged, weather-resistant exterior withstands local cartage from your home to rehearsals, practice, jams or lessons, and a smooth-lined interior with thick, 20mm foam padding keeps your instrument safe. Reinforced interior panels protect wear prone areas from bridges and machine heads. You’ll also find two external pockets and two zippered sleeves for sheet music, mobile tablets, cables, straps and an extra-comfortable, padded handle and backpack straps with reflective strips. Plus, the RR2AG includes a mobile device pocket with convenient headphone cable access so you can listen to your music while on the road.
- Fits standard dreadnought, auditorium guitars; some jumbo guitars
- 600 denier weather-resistant polyester covering with reinforced piping
- Thick 20mm interior padding throughout
- Reinforced interior panels at critical areas
- Two outside storage pockets and two zippered sleeves
- Rugged no-rust nylon zippers
- Rubberized sure-grip zipper pulls
- Stow-able, adjustable backpack-style shoulder straps with reflective strips
- Strap pocket with headphone cable access
- Comfortable, padded carry handle
- Exterior bottom rubber guard
- Convenient, built-in hanger-hook