Road Runner Banjo Bag
Banjo Cases & Gig Bags
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An easy-to-carry, ballistic-quality, softshell banjo gig bag with an extremely cushy foam interior.
This super-tough, ballistic-quality banjo bag has a black exterior; heavy-duty zippers; a thick, foam interior with a reinforced headstock and bridge area; and a roomy front accessory pocket. A tough, rubber handle with a contoured, comfortable grip makes carrying your mandolin easier while a single, adjustable, detachable carrying strap with two attachment points allows you to carry your mandolin in backpack or briefcase style. A gripping, 2" x 3" rubber square at the banjo case's base assists in keeping the case/your instrument standing while you wait for the gig to start.
- Super-tough, ballistic-quality, black exterior
- Heavy-duty zippers
- Thick, foam interior with reinforced headstock and bridge area
- Roomy front accessory pocket
- Single, adjustable, detachable carrying strap with two attachment points
- Tough, rubber handle with contoured, comfortable grip
- Gripping, 2" x 3" rubber square at case's base assists in keeping the case/your instrument standing
- Exterior dimensions: 41-3/4" H x 15-3/4" W (lower bout), 7-1/2" W (upper bout) x 5-3/4" D
- Interior dimensions: 41-1/2" H x 15" W (lower bout), 6-1/4" W (upper bout) x 4-1/2" D
- Accessory pocket dimensions: 10-1/2" H x 11" W
- Manufacturer's model number: KEGPBB
- Manufacturer's 2-year, limited warranty
Tote your banjo in a gig bag with plenty of cushion when you order today.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Road Runner Banjo Bag:
My 5-string banjo wouldn't work for dixieland, and I haven't played tenor in decades, so I found a six-string Dean Backwoods banjo used. Guy didn't have a case or gig bag, and I decided I wanted a gig bag. None of our area stores had them in stock, so I was reduced to reading online descriptions. I almost bought a much more expensive bag then I saw this one on sale at Music 123 and thought I'd give it a try. It seems tight around the resonator, which may be putting more pressure on the bridge than I'd like, but that will probably loosen up a bit with use. There is a lot of padding, more than mos of my guitar gig bags have. So overall, I'm quite pleased, especially for the price. - Paul Race, School of The Rock