Reunion Blues RB Continental Classical Guitar CaseProduct #620860 Reunion Blues 620860 LFMIEA Cases for Classical Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Technology, research, and testing created this tough classical guitar case.
All RB Continental cases feature a Ballistic Quadraweave exterior, quilted "double helix" velvet interior, high-strength corded edges and seams, and double-stitched with high tensile thread and reinforced at tested stress points.
The RB Continental Classical Guitar Case has a thick shock-absorbing Flexoskeleton with reinforced impact panels, a neck brace suspension system with an adjustable locking security strap, and rubberized foam headstock grip. The adjustable, padded hideaway backpack straps makes travelling with this beauty a breeze. Each case is reinforced at tested stress points and double stitched with extra-strength high tensile thread. A knurled abrasion grid on the top and bottom resists scuffing, and interior pads at the headstock and endpin provide long lasting protection.
The case is finished with custom plated hardware, including industrial strength zippers and a Zero-G palm-contoured handle with weight distributing foam core for unsurpassable longevity and comfort.
- Fits Most Classical, OM, or OOO sized guitars (check dimensions to be sure!)
- Water-resistant ballistic Quadraweave exterior
- Neckbrace suspension system
- Flexoskeleton protection system
- Interior protector pads at headstock and endpin
- Zero-G palm-contoured handle
- EVA-reinforced laptop compatible multi-pocket
- Rubberized headstock pocket
- Quilted "Double Helix" velvet interior
- External Length: 42.5"
- External Width:17.5"
- External Height: 9"
- Internal Length: 41"
- Internal Upper Bout Width: 15"
- Internal Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Internal Depth: 5"
- Weight: 9lb.
Go ballistic. Buy this tank of a guitar case today and never scar your axe again.