Rapco RoadHOG XLR Microphone Cable
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Quality cable, various sizes.
Roadhog microphone cables from RapcoHorizon are "Road Ready and Tour Tough." This unique design of microphone cable provides a lifetime of performance for the musician that uses their gear night after night. Utilizing the best pure copper conductors and shielding materials for a quality sound and encasing that sound in an extra thick rugged PVC skin for guaranteed durability without sacrificing flexibility.
- Two 24 gauge center conductors
- Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte PVC jacket material is very flexible, yet durable, with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Manufactured with Neutrik brand black XLR connectors
RoadHOG XLR Microphone Cable Specifications:
- Cable: ROADHOG-RSMCA.K
Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
Shield Coverage: 95%
Jacket: Matte PVC
Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
Characteristic Impedance: 70Î NOMINAL
D.C. Resistance @ 20C: