Rapco RoadHOG Microphone CableProduct #J02126 Rapco J02126 LKOB Microphone Cables https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Quality cable, various sizes.
Roadhog microphone cables from RapcoHorizon are "Road Ready and Tour Tough." This unique design of microphone cable provides a lifetime of performance for the musician that uses their gear night after night. Utilizing the best pure copper conductors and shielding materials for a quality sound and encasing that sound in an extra thick rugged PVC skin for guaranteed durability without sacrificing flexibility.
- (2) 24 gauge center conductors
- Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte PVC jacket material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Manufactured with Neutrik brand black XLR connectors
RoadHOG Microphone Cable Specifications:
- Cable: ROADHOG-RSMCA.K
- Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.295"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: