Made for the active musician needing a reliable gig-ready cable.
RoadHOG Instrument Cables from RapcoHorizon are "Road Ready and Tour Tough". This unique design of instrument cable provides a lifetime of performance for the musician that uses their gear night after night. Utilizing the best pure copper conductors and shielding materials for a quality sound and encasing that sound in an extra thick rugged PVC skin for guaranteed durability without sacrificing flexibility.
Choose the length you want from the drop-down style menu.
- Road Ready, Tour Tough Hi-Z unbalanced instrument cable for interfacing instrument level gear with amplifiers (Guitars, Bass Guitars, Keyboards and other unbalanced Hi-Z signal sources)
- Utilizing a serve shield process for noise-free flexible operation
- Additional strain relief added by placing heat shrink over the barrel of the connectors
- Low capacitance cable offers an expanded frequency response
- Tough PVC jacket material is very flexible yet durable
- Pure copper conductor and shield
Let your sound live high on the hog, RoadHOG that is. Order today!
RoadHOG Instrument Cable Specifications:
- Conductor Gauge: (1) 20 gauge
- Shield: Composite conductive vinyl and copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.295"
- Capacitance: 38 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 40Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 10.7Ω/1000'