Rapco Neutrik PowerCON Power Out Gray Panel MtSku #H99660000000000 Rapco H99660 LKU Cable Installation https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Chassis connector, power-out, 3/16'' flat tab terminals.
The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Attention: The powerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live.
- Locking 20 A / 250 V ac appliance coupler
- 3 contacts for line, neutral and premating safety ground
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- User-friendly latch design for easy handling
- UL, cUL recognized components
- VDE certified
- SEV approved