Digital cable for stereo S/PDIF connections.
The Rapco Horizon Oculus S/PDIF cable features silver-plated, solid copper conductor, double;shielding for best noise isolation, high-quality abrasion resistant PVC jacket covered in braided sleeving; precision-molded and machined 24K gold-plated connectors, and Nitrogen-injected foamed polyethylene dielectric. True 75Ω cable construction RG6 Specification (18AWG).
- RG6 specification (18AWG)
- Silver-plated, solid copper conductor
- Double-shielded for best noise isolation
- High-quality, abrasion-resistant PVC jacket
- Precision-molded 24K gold-plated connectors
- Low-loss foamed polyethylene dielectric
Call or click to order today!
Oculus SPDIF Cable Specifications:
- Wire construction details (from the inside out):
- 18AWG silver-plated copper conductor
- Nitrogen-injected foamed PE dielectric
- Al foil shield
- Tinned copper braided shield
- PVC jacket
- Braided sleeving