Handmade cables with 25 years of experience in every solder.
StageMASTER Speaker Cables are designed to be quiet, durable and dependable. They are hand-soldered to perfection using top quality metal 1/4” connectors and extremely low-noise cable. StageMASTER cables are not “outsourced.” They are manufactured in their own facilities by their employees, according to the strictest quality standards that they have developed in more than 25 years in business. You can depend on StageMASTER SRS Speaker Cables to perform night after night.
Available with straight 1/4” phone plugs on each end, in a choice of lengths.
- Quiet, durable and dependable CS-14GA.K 2-conductor, unshielded audio cable
- Terminated with high quality nickel-plated 1/4” connectors for years of superior performance and maximum value
- Individually tested to meet performance and quality requirements
Choose your length and order today!
StageMASTER 14 Gauge Speaker Cable Specifications:
- Wire: CS-14GA.K 14 AWG, 2-Conductor
- Number Of Conductors: 2
- Conductor Gauge: 14 AWG 2.08 mm2
- Stranding no. strands x AWG: 41 x 30, 41 x .051 mm2
- Conductor Material: Bare Annealed Copper
- Insulation: .016”, .406 mm
- Insulation Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Insulation Diameter: .104”, 2.64 mm
- Lay Length: 2” ±0.05” Left Hand
- Filler Material: Jute
- Separator: .001” Paper Tape Applied Longitudinally
- Jacket Material: Matte Polyvinyl Chloride
- Jacket Color: Black
- Jacket Wall Thickness: .035”, .889 mm
- Outer Diameter: .295”± .010, 7.49 ±.254 mm