Pro Co iPlate Portable Audio Player Interface WallplateProduct #712956 Pro Co 712956 LKU Cable Installation https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lets you connect the headphone outputs of audio devices to balanced microphone inputs of pro mixers.
The Pro Co iPlate Portable Audio Player Interface is a device that allows simple and reliable connection of the stereo headphone output of audio devices such as MP3 players, Apple® iPods, laptop computers and consumer-type CD and DVD players to the balanced microphone inputs of audio mixing consoles.
The iPlate provides both a Stereo mini 3.5 mm (1/8") and left/right RCA phono inputs for easy connection with standard patch cables and a stereo/mono switch to provide passive input summing to a dual mono output feed where required.
The outputs are isolated via audiophile-grade Pro Co MBT-1 Microphone Bridging Transformers and outputs appear on an easy-to-wire screw-type barrier strip (requiring no crimp terminals) for rapid installation. The transformers offer wide bandwidth and low distortion and phase shift, and are magnetically shielded in mu-metal cans and electrostatically isolated with dual Faraday shields. The result is near-ideal rejection of common-mode signals from all sources of RFI and EMI, including radio pickup, SCR dimmers and 60 Hz hum.
The GROUND LIFT switch allows correct grounding for either AC or battery-powered sources, eliminating hum and buzz from ground loops between portable and house equipment.
The iPlate is built on a standard-sized dual-gang wall plate constructed of brushed and beveled 1/8" (3.175 mm) anodized aluminum. All functions are clearly identified by laser engraved legends, providing an attractive and professional appearance in addition to trouble-free technical functionality. Although the finish is clear (silver), other colors including black and bronze are available on special order to complement any décor that may be required.
Lifetime "any excuse even abuse" warranty.
- Convenient connection point for MP3 players and laptop computers to house sound systems
- Ideal for application in meeting rooms and churches
- Transformer-isolated outputs to solve grounding problems
- Stereo line inputs to stereo mic feeds
- Barrier strip output connection for easy installation
Get this handy studio interface solution today!
iPlate Portable Audio Player Interface Wallplate Specifications:
- Voltage loss (@1.0 kHz): 1.0 dB
- Input impedance: 2.2 kohm
- Secodary source impedance: 270 ohm @ 1.0 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: < .1% 30 Hz-20 kHz @ -15 dBv output
- Frequency response (Re: 1.0 kHz):
- +.2dB @ 20 Hz
- - .6dB @ 20 kHz
- - 4dB @ 65 kHz
- Insulation: > 600V winding/ shield/winding