Pro Co Evolution Studio/Stage Silent Straight - Straight Instrument Cable
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Durable, high-quality instrument cable ensures your sound stays transparent while your cable is never in danger of being kinked or cut.
Pro Co Evolution cables are the absolute best interconnects they offer. The exclusive "Soft-Touch" covering is the most flexible and durable available. Compared to other brands, Evolution cables are visibly bigger and durable, yet as limber as an Olympic gymnast. They lay flat without annoying cable "memory" and wrap with ease.
Sonically, Evolution cables are made using pristine components with the utmost transparent qualities to protect the integrity of your sound completely from source to destination. Featuring OFC conductors and shielding, low capacitance design, premium Swiss Neutrik connectors with 360-degree, chuck-style strain relief and gold-plated contacts, and their exclusive "Soft-Touch" jacketing, these cables are designed to not only feel good, but also be the best-sounding cables in your arsenal.
All Pro Co Evolution cables are designed and hand-soldered in the United States of America.
For use with instrument (guitar) applications only. Damage may occur if connected to amplifier output. Please note that the signal isn't muted with some types of active electric guitars which are equipped with tip-ring-sleeve jacks that tap to activate the guitar power supply.
- Features Neutrik's exclusive angled silentPLUG (NP2RX-AU-SILENT), allowing you to change instruments without annoying pops and crackles The silentPLUG automatically mutes (shorts) an instrument (guitar) cable to avoid pops and squeals when changing the instrument (guitar) under load
- Exclusive "Soft-Touch" technology (wraps easily and lays flat)
- 100% OFC serve shield (densest serve shield available - protects your signal from unwanted interference)
- 20AWG OFC center conductor (provides better signal integrity)
- 1x24 gauge copper center conductor
- Low capacitance design (low enough to eliminate high frequency rolloff, but without going so low to cause handling noise "Microphonics")
- Genuine Neutrik Swiss connectors (superior strain relief, pull strength and gold plated contacts)
- Wire designed and extruded in Pro Co's wire extrusion facility in the USA
- Cables are hand-soldered in the USA
Order this great cable today!