Pro Co Evolution Studio/Stage Directional Straight - Straight Instrument Cable
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
10' straight-to-straight directional instrument cable.
Pro Co Evolution cables are the absolute best interconnects they offer. The exclusive "Soft-Touch" covering is the most flexible and durable available. Compared to other brands, Evolution cables are visibly bigger and durable, yet as limber as an Olympic gymnast. They lay flat without annoying cable "memory" and wrap with ease.
Sonically, Evolution cables are made using pristine components with the utmost transparent qualities to protect the integrity of your sound completely from source to destination. Featuring OFC conductors and shielding, low capacitance design, premium Swiss Neutrik connectors with 360-degree, chuck-style strain relief and gold-plated contacts, and their exclusive "Soft-Touch" jacketing, these cables are designed to not only feel good, but also be the best-sounding cables in your arsenal.
All Pro Co Evolution cables are designed and hand-soldered in the United States of America.
- Designed with a telescoping shield to reduce potential noise from entering your signal
- Exclusive "Soft-Touch" technology (wraps easily and lays flat)
- 95% OFC braid shield (excellent density for noise protection and braided shield for increased shield integrity and physical strength)
- 4 x 24AWG OFC true quad construction (reduces noise as much as 90% over standard 2 conductor construction)
- Low capacitance design
- Genuine Neutrik Swiss NP2X-B connectors (superior strain relief, pull strength and gold-plated contacts)
- Wire designed and extruded in Pro Co's wire extrusion facility in the US
- Cables are hand-soldered in the US
Order this high-quality cable today for your rig.