Durable, high-quality mic cable ensures your sound stays transparent while your cable is never in danger of being kinked or cut.
Pro Co Evolution cables are the absolute best interconnects they offer. The exclusive "Soft-Touch" covering is the most flexible and durable available. Compared to other brands, Evolution cables are visibly bigger and durable, yet as limber as an Olympic gymnast. They lay flat without annoying cable "memory" and wrap with ease.
Sonically, Evolution cables are made using pristine components with the utmost transparent qualities to protect the integrity of your sound completely from source to destination. Featuring OFC conductors and shielding, low capacitance design, premium Swiss Neutrik connectors with 360-degree, chuck-style strain relief and gold-plated contacts, and their exclusive "Soft-Touch" jacketing, these cables are designed to not only feel good, but also be the best-sounding cables in your arsenal.
All Pro Co Evolution cables are designed and hand-soldered in the United States of America.
- 10' Pro Co Evolution true quad microphone cable
- Exclusive "Soft-Touch" technology (wraps easily and lays flat)
- 95% OFC braid shield (excellent density for noise protection and braided shield for increased shield integrity and physical strength - perfect for stage or studio)
- 4 x 24AWG OFC true quad construction (reduces noise as much as 90% over standard 2 conductor construction - excellent choice for studio reference or unyielding touring environments)
- Low capacitance design
- Genuine Neutrik Swiss NC3FXX-HE & NC3MXX-HE connectors (superior strain relief, pull strength and gold-plated contacts)
- Wire designed and extruded in Pro Co's wire extrusion facility in the United States of America
- Cables are hand-soldered in the United States of America
Order this excellent cable for your main setup today!