Peterson VS-R StroboRack Virtual Strobe Tuner
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Tune with speed, accuracy, and confidence.
The VS-R StroboRack Virtual Strobe Tuner incorporates Peterson's patented Virtual Strobe technology in a single space rack format. Amazing accuracy (0.1 cent), a huge Strobe display screen, all metal construction, Neutrik jacks, and banks of Sweetened tunings for electric, acoustic, bass, 12-string, pedal steel, resonator guitar, electric violin & instruments using the Buzz Feiten Tuning System. The large graphics tuning display can be used to display any message or slogan when not tuning. By simply entering your message using the front panel knob, it will then display when the tuner is in its non-muted "play" mode. The custom message can either scroll on the screen or come up line by line.
Ever tune your instrument as precisely as possible and it still sounds a bit off, particularly when you play in certain keys? Peterson's Sweetened tunings tap into the tempered tunings that make each instrument sound the best it can, across the board, in every key. The Peterson StroboRack's banks of sweetened tunings are programmed for specific instruments. Each is a well-tempered tuning for your specific type of instrument, and it sounds, well, sweet!
Upgrade your StroboRack for any type of signal with the optional SR-EX StroboRack Pro Input Expander.
Never struggle with your tuner again. Order today.
VS-R StroboRack Virtual Strobe Tuner Specifications:
- Accuracy: 0.1 Cent or within 1/1000th of one semitone (1/10th of one cent) over the entire range.
- Range: 16Hz to 3.6KHz
- Sensitivity: + 1mV to 5V
- Inputs: 2 input jacks
- Outputs: 1 output jack, 1 reference tone jack
- Mic: Built-in
- Mute: Front panel button, rear mute footswitch jack
- Lamp: Rear BNC connector for gooseneck lamp (lamp not included)
- Sweeteners: 30 Sweeteners, 8 user programmable, 7 Buzz Feiten Tuning System settings
- Concert A range: 390Hz to 490Hz (adjustable in 0.5Hz increments)
- Features: Exclusive Virtual Strobe Technology', Real-Time Operation.
- Power: 100 - 240VAC
- Weight: 5.7 lb. / 2.5kg.
- Dimensions: 19" x 1.25" x 8" / 482mm x 31mm x 203mm
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Peterson VS-R StroboRack Virtual Strobe Tuner:
Hand down this is the best tuner on the planet and is just as vital a component as your favorite guitar and amp. Sure it takes getting use to as the strobo is very sensitive to any movement of the tuning machines. I have found so many great uses for wiring up my rig with the upgrade module! I can wire my rig for stereo amp setups, switch between the amps and do all kind of cool things while being "in-tune" oh yes almost forgot you get a DI with the upgrade as well. ROCK ON!