Peterson 590 AutoStrobe Tuner
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Provides accuracy and excellent functionality when you need it most.
The Peterson 590 AutoStrobe Tuner responds at light speed to display relative tuning of any source to 0.1 cent accuracy with automatic handsfree note selection. Peterson Tuner features automatic image clarity and contrast control for optimal viewing. The +2/-1 display shifts strobe patterns into more visible middle ranges-bass note patterns can be displayed 3 octaves higher and treble notes can be displayed one octave lower. Strobe patterns appear at correct note for Bb, F, and Eb instruments. A new external input and through output with mute enable onstage silent tuning with your 590 AutoStrobe Tuner.
In addition to the visual strobe indication, the Autostrobe 590 can function as an audio tuner by means of an Audio Out section, which combines input sound with reference-pitch tones into headphones or an internal speaker.
As with all of Peterson's AutoStrobe models, the Model 590 allows students, technicians, and musicians at all levels to utilize automatic (handsfree) note selection for fast, accurate tuning of instruments. This feature also permits realtime display of intonation and, combined with the Audio Out function, provides a great way to improve performance and listening skills while playing.
- Automatic Note Selection
- Automatic Note Tracking - the audible tuner "tracks" the automatic note selection.
- Automatic Image Clarity And Contrast Control - internal compensation for optimal viewing over a wide range of source pitch and volume
- Improved Clarity For Upper And Lower Register Notes - +2/-1 display feature shifts the strobe patterns into more visible middle ranges—bass note patterns can be displayed two octaves higher and treble note patterns can be displayed one octave lower in strobe display
- Easy Transposition - strobe patterns appear at the correct note for Bb, F, and Eb instruments
- Built-In Metronome
- Headphone Jack - for ear training and private tuning or practicing with electric instruments
- Built-In Audible Tuner