Peterson 490 8-Octave AutoStrobe TunerSku #210013000000000 Peterson 210013 LPA Tuners https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Unparalleled accuracy and functionality!
The Peterson 490 8-Octave AutoStrobe Tuner responds at light speed to display relative tuning of any source to 0.1 cent accuracy with automatic handsfree note selection. Features automatic image clarity and contrast control for optimal viewing. The +2/-1 display shifts strobe patterns into more visible middle ranges—bass note patterns can be displayed 3 octaves higher and treble notes can be displayed one octave lower. Strobe patterns appear on tuner display at correct note for Bb, F, and Eb instruments. A new external input and through output with mute enable onstage silent tuning.
- Responds at light speed to display relative tuning of any source to 0.1 cent accuracy
- Automatic handsfree note selection
- Automatic image clarity and contrast control for optimal viewing
- +2/-1 display shifts strobe patterns into more visible middle ranges—bass note patterns can be displayed 3 octaves higher and treble notes can be displayed one octave lower
- Strobe patterns appear at correct note for Bb, F, and Eb instruments
Sure, it costs more, but it does more and does it with far greater accuracy. Put it in the cart!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Peterson 490 8-Octave AutoStrobe Tuner:
Quality product well worth the price. For a number of years I have had to make do with hand held tuners which do well for the field and when on the go. However, this tuner has done very well as far as accuracy and the kids can see what their pitch is doing much more readily with this display. It was well worth the investment of some "critical funds" to purchase this tuner. There are certainly better tuners on the market but this one does a quality job for programs on a budget.