Superior tracking, speed, and smoothness.
The Pearl P-2002CL PowerShifter double pedal's 4-position cam makes it 4 pedals in one. IThe PowerShifter also offers 3-position Powershift adjustment, quad beater, low mass aluminum drive shaft, a uni-pressure spring clamp that allows infinite beater angle, a floating spring pendulum that reduces waggle. Chain drive. All the great PowerShifter features times 2.
- 3-position movable footboards change the feel of the pedals from heavy, regular, and light
- Quad beater has 2 plastic and 2 felt faces, and point or line contact with the head, to provide 4 distinctly different sounds
- Roller cam hoop clamp is side mounted for easy attachment and removal of the pedals
- Uni-pressure spring clamp allows infinite beater angles
- Floating spring pendulum attaches to the rocker cam inline to significantly improve waggle
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Pearl P-2002CL PowerShifter Eliminator Double Pedal:
I recently purchased this pedal and it's great. It has a great feel, and it's customizable in just about every fashion, from the footboard angle, spring tension, cam design, beater sound, and everything in between. It also just feels good playing it. The Eliminator is no more than just losening or tightening the spring by turning it and adjusting the marker. Much easier.