Oyaide Neo d+ Series Class S RCA Cable
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Innovative and colorful RCA cables designed by DJs for DJs.
Oyaide Electric is a Japanese based company that takes pride in manufacturing high-quality cables and components. The Oyaide "d+ RCA series have been specially designed for DJs, using vital feedback from well-known artists and clubs. Simply connect your DJ mixer and favorite DJ equipment, such as CDJs or digital DJ systems with Oyaide d+ RCA series cables, and take advantage of the enhanced sound quality.
The d+ USB series helps to both improve and project the sound image of DJ software I/O's such as Serato SCRATCH LIVE and Native Instrument's TRAKTOR. MP3 files tend to emphasize noise and distortion, but the d+ RCA Cables combine important materials and factors such as its structure, conductor, insulator, shielding, outer sheath, and contacts, to help reduce distortion and signal loss and provide a smoother overall sound response.
Finally, the purple colored, flat-style design of these Class S RCA cables not only makes a stylish first impression, but also makes them incredibly easy to spot in the crowded clutter of a booth or studio's already existing mess of cables.
- Platinum + Rhodium plated terminals
- Designed for laptop DJ systems and CDJs
- Reduces distortion and signal loss from MP3 audio files
- Improve the sound image of digital DJ software like SCRATCH and TRAKTOR
Boost your digital sound to optimal performance, order today.
Neo d+ Series Class S RCA Cable Specifications:
- Structure: Flat (Inverted concentric structure)
- Conductor: PCOCC-A (0.18mm×52)
- Sheath: Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Insulator: Polyolefin
- Terminals: Platinum + Rhodium plated phosphor bronze
- Body: PBT + Glass Fiber
- Outer cover: Aluminum
- Attachment: Cable bag
- Length: 1.0m / 2.0m