Better stage monitoring, better coverage for your audience, and protection.
Using the RS7000 Tiltback Amp Stand gets your amp of the floor, which gives you better onstage monitoring, better coverage for your audience, and keeps feet out of your speaker grille.
A perfect choice for various stage and studio amplifier applications, the tilt-back feature will rest your gear on black velveteen rubber pads for the best grip and reinforcement of your sound. The A-frame construction makes this stand extremely secure and stable when holding equipment and gear. Non-slip rubber feet and a locking cross brace keep the stand, and your amp, firmly in place.
- Padded support arms fold down for quick and easy storage
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Friction locking knob quickly and easily adjusts shelf height to five different positions
- Locking cross brace adds strength and support. The single hinge allows legs to fold quickly and easily for storage and travel
RS7000 Tiltback Amp Stand Specifications:
- Applications: stage/studio amplifiers and monitors
- Height adj.: 17" to 24"
- Weight capacity: 152 lbs.
- Upper and lower arm length: 12"
- Width: 12"
- Base Spread: 15-1/2"
- Construction: all-steel
- Color: black powder coat finish