On-Stage Stands Heavy-Duty Tripod Base Mic StandProduct #H70407 On-Stage Stands H70407 LIF Microphone Stands https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sturdy and rugged, yet easy to tear down and carry.
The On-stage Stands Heavy-Duty Tripod Base Mic Stand is built to last. It features a zinc die-cast leg housing and a scratch resistant finish. Its ability to fold flat makes this stand easy to transport for every member of the band.
This stand has solid steel parts, anodized cast aluminum center clutch and a patent-pending anti-rotational device. It also features a zinc die-cast leg housing and clutch, a 5/8"-27 solid threaded upper shaft, and a scratch-resistant finish.
The new ergonomic center clutch grip, coupled with an anti-rotating device on the lower shaft, makes for easy one-hand height adjustments. Allen nuts and bolts in the leg housing allow for tension adjustments.
- 5/8"-27 solid threaded upper shaft.
- Die-cast zinc clutch adjusts height from 36"-64".
- Clip-on cable holder
- Zinc die-cast leg housing with allen nuts and bolts for tension adjustments over the years
- Folding legs with plastic end caps for durability and reduced floor vibrations
- Height Adjustment: 36"-64"
- Base Spread: 24"
- Color: Black Powder Coat
- Materials: Thick steel tubing. Die-cast zinc clutch and leg housing
- Adjustable tension at leg housing
Heavy-Duty Tripod Base Mic Stand Specifications:
- Height Adj.: 36"-64" Base Spread: 24"
Leg Housing: Die-cast zinc
Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
Gross Weight 5.52 lbs