On-Stage Stands Conductor Stand with Wide Wooden Bookplate
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Roseweed back conductor's stand holds an open songbook, your tuner and a protien bar.
The On-Stage SM7312W conductor stand offers an oversized solid wood bookplate with a Rosewood finish, which will accommodate standard and sheet music that consists of multiple pages. The angle adjustment tension system makes it easy to remove it from the upper shaft. The stand also features a folding tripod base for convenient storage and travel. This stand also features a high-impact plastic leg housing, friction locking knobs, leg support straps, and non-slip rubber feet.
- Accommodates two pages of sheet music
- Additionally holds tuners, metronomes, pencils, etc.
- Tripod legs fold for convenient transport and storage
Get one now and retire that wire stand you've had since grade school.
Conductor Stand with Wide Wooden Bookplate Specifications:
- Book Plate: 13-1⁄2” x 22“ with 2” return lip
- Height Adjust: 24”-45”
- Base Spread: 18”
- Center Shaft: 1-3/16”
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish Standard
- Rosewood Bookplate