Node Chromatic Strobe TunerProduct #580315 Node 580315 LPA Tuners https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A pro tuner with a streamlined interface and amazing accuracy.
The Node Model 8001 chromatic tuner offers professional-level, 12-wheel (one strobe per scale note) strobe tuning at an incredibly affordable price. A streamlined interface allows quick-and-easy viewing of individual notes with its bright, backlit display.
Distributed by Peterson, the Node 8001 offers another perspective in strobe tuning. Scaled down and as compact as can be, the Node brings an easy to use interface to a complex process, with rivaling accuracy.
The 8001 is a fully analog chromatic tuner, with all of the controls taking place in one general location. The control center is focused around the large Rotary Vernier dial for quick adjustment. Around the wheel there are adjustments for calibration, and concert pitch.
- Full 7-octave range
- Easy-to-use interface
- Compact footprint
- On-board mic
- Bright display
Chromatic Strobe Tuner Specifications:
- A49 pitch (Hz): 435 - 445
- Range of Pitch Deviation: -50 to +50 cents
- Tuning Range: 7 Octaves (C4 32.7Hz to B87 3,951.09Hz)
- Accuracy: A: 0.00%, B: 0.01%, Other Notes: within 0.04%
- Dimensions and Weight: 15" W x 4.7" H x 8" D (380mm x 120mm x 205mm); Approximately 12.8 lb.
- Power Source: AC adaptor (Input AC100V to 240V)
- Power Consumption: 24W (Max)