Musician's Gear HI-Z Mic Cable
(20 ft. Black)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Musician's Gear Microphone Cable provides reliable sound reproduction at a value price.
The Musician's Gear line of cables is designed to minimize unwanted noise like buzz and hum and is durable enough for light-to-medium use. Musician's Gear microphone cables are made with 1-conductor, 26 AWG stranded bare copper with overall copper serve shielding and is covered with a polyethylene-insulated PVC jacket material. These cables provide a clean signal with no unwanted noise for an excellent value. Musician's Gear Cable is your go-to brand for quiet, reliable microphone cable.
- 20' high impedance microphone cable
- Wire: Bare Annealed Copper Length: 1 Foot (solder point to solder point)Conductors: 1-Conductor
- Conductor Gauge: 26 AWG
- Conductor Material: Bare Annealed Copper
- Insulation Material: Polyethylene
- Insulation Wall Thickness: 0.40mm nominal
- Insulation Diameter: 1.20mm +/- 0.05mm
- Fillers: Cotton (28 threads)
- Shield: Copper Serve
- Jacket Material: Matte finish, polyvinyl chloride
- Jacket Color: Black (Black Cloth, Braided)
- Jacket Wall Thickness: 1.50mm nominal
- Jacket Diameter: 5.50mm +/- 0.30mm
- RoHS Compliant
Save big when you buy Musician's Gear microphone cable. Order today!