- Buy New
Get your amp off the floor, tilted back, and miked.
The Musicians Gear Deluxe Tripod Amp Stand is a tiltback-style amp stand constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various-sized amps. More important, it features 5 tilt positions that allow for optimal sound. This fold-and-go stand is perfect for the road and it even includes a 5/8" threaded end, allowing musicians to add a mic or boom. Both the velveteen-rubber amp holders and foam-padded collar that slides along the upper shaft protect your amp from scratches and dings. Can support up to 100-pound amps. Has a black coat finish.
The 22" Musician's Gear Posi-Lok Combo Boom Arm has a 7" adjustable mini boom. The fully articulate boom handles any style of microphone so you can position you mics for close or medium-distance miking. The boom arm's proven Posi-Lok clutch is safe to use with even the most valuable microphones.
- Threaded upper end allows for boom/gooseneck attachment and direct miking of your amp
- Padded support bumper slides up/down to adjust to height of amp
- Friction locking knob easily adjusts stand height
- Back leg adjusts to 5 preset locking positions to adjust the tilt back angle
- Support arms fold up for travel and storage
- Tripod base and non-slip rubber feet provide max stability for your equipment
- Boom length: 22" primary boom
- 7" mini boom
- Color: black powder coat finish
This one stand does it all. Order today.
Deluxe Tripod Amp Stand with Posi-Lok Combo Boom Arm Specifications:
- Stand only
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Weight capacity: 100 lb.
- Length when collapsed: 24.41"
- Width when folded: 3.144"
- Height when folded: 4.128"
- Height Adjustment: 8"-10" (support arm height above floor)
- Back bumper Height Adjustment: 19"-36"
- Mic Mount Height Adjustment: 23"-37"
- Angle Adjustment: 95° - 110°
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Holds Items Securely
Comments about Musician's Gear Deluxe Tripod Amp Stand with Posi-Lok Combo Boom Arm:
This stand is very well thought out. It's a breeze to set up and adjust. The mic boom really puts this over the top (no pun intended, heh). It has a wide range of adjustment to get it where you want it and it stays put. If you hate having a mic stand in front of your amp where it gets bumped or knocked over, you'll love this.
It's not obvious from the pictures, but it uses thick tubing like a speaker stand. It's beefy. It's a little bulkier than you'd expect when folded up but it's not bad by any means... about as thick as two tripod mic stands and half as long.