Musician's Gear Deluxe Tripod Amp Stand
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Get your amp off the floor and tilted back to improve your mix.
The Musicians Gear Deluxe Tripod Amp Stand is a tiltback-style amp stand constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various-sized amps. More important, it features 5 tilt positions that allow for optimal sound. This fold-and-go stand is perfect for the road and it even includes a 5/8" threaded end, allowing musicians to add a mic or boom. Both the velveteen-rubber amp holders and foam-padded collar that slides along the upper shaft protect your amp from scratches and dings. Can support up to 100-pound amps. Has a black coat finish.
- Threaded upper end allows for boom/gooseneck attachment and direct miking of your amp
- Padded support bumper slides up/down to adjust to height of amp
- Friction locking knob easily adjusts stand height
- Back leg adjusts to five pre-set locking positions to adjust the tilt back angle
- Support arms fold up for travel and storage
Make your band and your neighbors happy. Order today.
Deluxe Tripod Amp Stand Specifications:
- Weight: 6lb.
Weight capacity: 100lb.
Length when collapsed: 24.41"
Width when folded: 3.144"
Height when folded: 4.128"
Height Adjustment: 8"-10" (support arm height above floor)
Back bumper Height Adjustment: 19"-36"
Mic Mount Height Adjustment: 23"-37"
Angle Adjustment: 95 - 110
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Musician's Gear Deluxe Tripod Amp Stand:
This is a great little amp stand.Works well with combo's.Nice,heavy-duty,adjustable angle,and the ability to mount a mic off of it.Everything you need in an amp stand.Get one now,you'll be glad you did.