Monster Power Pro 2000 Floor Standing Power SupplyProduct #182654 Monster Power 182654 LDD Power Conditioners & Surge Protectors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Don't let your gear get hit by an electrical tidal wave.
The Monster Power Pro 2000 Floor Standing Power Supply has Clean Power circuitry that uses patented filters to dramatically reduce electronic noise on your power line. With Clean Power, you'll enjoy purer, more natural tone and increased dynamic range, so you'll always sound your best--onstage and in the studio.
Like personal computers, the sensitive electronics inside your equipment can be easily damaged or destroyed by the surges and spikes common with power lines today. The problem is even worse if you live in an area plagued by lightning or power blackouts. Extremely high voltage can travel through an unstable power line at any time, seriously damaging or even destroying your precious gear. The Monster Power PRO 1000 features extreme protection with 2775 joules of metal-oxidized varistor protection for limiting surge voltage and current.
Surge protection featuring 3 isolated Clean Power filters with dual power-status digital meters, 12 wide-spaced outlets and studio network protection. Perfect for the pro musician.
Whether you're gigging, laying down tracks or mixing, the AC power feeding your gear is full of interference and line disturbances that you'll hear loud and clear as annoying clicks, buzzes, and hums. And although you may not hear it immediately, dirty power can also cause loss of dynamic range, a "harsher" sounding mix, and an increased noise floor. Your tube-warm tone can be transformed into a transistorized sonic nightmare that can ruin every song in a set, or destroy an otherwise perfect studio take.
Clearly labeled sockets differentiate between the analog, digital, and high-current filters, allowing you to organize your gear for easy hookup while also optimizing its performance. That saves a lot of aggravation when you are behind your equipment rack trying to find the right plug. And unlike regular power strips that always come up just a little too short, you'll appreciate PRO 2000's extra heavy-duty 10' cord. Gold-plated contacts provide maximum power transfer.
- Monster Clean Power Stage 2 v2.0 filtering for high-quality sound
- Dual-Mode Plus protection provides audible and visual alarm for maximum protection and performance
- Dual digital LED meters indicate available voltage and current draw
- 12 switched outlets for power-hungry equipment are color-coded for error-free connections
- 2775 joule rating provides high level of surge protection
- Heavy-duty, extra-long, high-current 10 ft. Monster PowerLine 200 cable for maximum power transfer
- Rugged, rubberized end caps and cable grip plug designed for easy cable management and transport
- 24k gold-plated grounded plug for maximum conductivity
Order today and play it safe.
Pro 2000 Floor Standing Power Supply Specifications:
- 4.5"W x 2-1/2"H x 20"L
- 5.4 lbs.