Monster Power PowerCenter PRO 200Product #180018 Monster Power 180018 LDD Power Conditioners & Surge Protectors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Can't plug into the main power conditioner? This two-component surge protection unit is the answer.
The Monster Cable PowerCenter Pro 200 is an ultra compact power center with clean power filtering and surge guard to protect your music gear from harmful surges and maximize performance. While most live and studio systems incorporate power conditioning for main components and gear, equipment located a distance away may plug into other outlets, potentially wreaking havoc on your sound. You need to protect and optimize AC power for all of your musical equipment. The Pro 200 is perfect for musical instruments and recording gear located away from the main power conditioning area. It features the same technology found in many of Monster's rack mounted, full-sized Pro PowerCenters, in a unit that's small enough to take anywhere!
- Clean Power Stage 1 filtering reduces AC power line noise for improved audio performance
- Dual Mode Plus advanced surge protection features audible alarm and AC power disconnect circuitry for complete protection
- Ultra-compact design with 2 protected AC outlets easily packs for travel to the studio or concert
- 2 LED indicators confirm when SurgeGuard surge protection is activated and when external AC wiring is properly grounded
PowerCenter PRO 200 Specifications:
- PowerCenter PRO 200
- Dimensions: 8-3/4"H x 45/8"W x 2-5/8"D
- Weight: 0.54lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Monster Power PowerCenter PRO 200:
Nice compact unit which seems to work fine. However, I was disappointed to find that it is designed to plug into (over) a wall outlet. It has two fixed polarized blades for power and two for grounds (one on top with the blades and one alone on the lower half) on the back of the unit. Since none of these fold the unit can a little tricky to pack, and having the extra ground just hanging out probably does not help things much.