Monster Legacy Studio Pro 1000 Instrument CableProduct #331661 Monster Legacy 331661 LKOA Instrument Cables https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This is it: the reference instrument cable used by top artists, award-winning engineers and producers to deliver every nuance of timbre and tonality during performances and recording sessions. Studio Pro 1000 features Monster's top cable technologies including 3-way Bandwidth Balanced construction, patented MicroFiber dielectric and Time Correct multiple gauge high, mid, and low frequency wire networks for extremely accurate sonic reproduction. When you're ready to capture your music with ultimate clarity, detail, and depth—you're ready for Studio Pro 1000.
- Multiple gauge high- and low-frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction
- MicroFiber dielectric-wrapped wire networks for the fastest transients, maximum clarity, definition and presence
- MultiTwist impedance-balanced construction for maximum signal transfer and noise rejection
- Double shielded with 97% coverage copper braid and carbon-infused dielectric for superior noise rejection
- 24k gold-plated contact, heavy-duty, high-current connectors are durable and corrosion resistant
- Ergonomically contoured, heavy-duty body shell is easier to grab and offers hassle-free insertion and removal every time
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Monster Cable Studio Pro 1000 Instrument Cable:
I've been reading about these cables for a few days now. I wasn't completely blown away about how every top performing artist uses these cables (seeing as they can already afford them) but I finally scrapped together enough cash to buy them, and wow what a difference. First off, these cables are made like tanks. The heavy mesh braiding that surrounds them is tougher than chuck norris' beard (yeah thats right, I said it) and its backed by monsters lifetime warranty. Oh by the way, they sound awesome too. I even tried out different cables for comparison. These cables don't hold back ANY of your instruments true sound. I swear by monster now.