Fit the cable to the music.
High-performance, application-specific instrument cable designed to deliver precise tonality, quick transients and vivid harmonics for jazz musicians. Patented Time Correct windings provide extended bandwidth and dynamic range. Exclusive Multi-Twist construction rejects noise and hum, and MicroFiber dielectric preserves warmth, presence, and full-bodied overtones.
- Dual multi-gauge Time Correct wire networks improve clarity and presence across the entire dynamic range
- MicroFiber inner dielectric isolates magnetic fields for accurate tonality across the entire audio bandwidth
- Multi-Twist construction tightly winds negative and positive conductors together for superior noise rejection
- 95% coverage copper braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution
- IsoTec vibration isolation technology further reduces handling noise
- Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance
- 24k gold-plated contact 1/4" connectors are durable and corrosion resistant