- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Multi-gauge Time Correct windings with special dielectrics and ultra-dense shielding deliver smooth, powerful low end. Ordinary instrument cables can rob your bass of its fundamental low-end punch. They're not made to meet the specific needs of today's bassist. Monster Bass is designed specifically for bass guitar. Dual heavy-gauge bass conductors and patented multiple-gauge wire networks deliver extended low-end frequency response and wide dynamic range. Patented MicroFiber dielectric provides quick transients and full harmonics, while dense shielding reduces interference and hum.
- 2 thick bass conductors improve voltage and current transmission for maximum punch and an extended low end.
- MicroFiber inner dielectric provides better isolation of magnetic fields for improved harmonic detail
- 95% coverage copper braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution
- IsoTec vibration isolation technology further reduces handling noise
- Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance
- 24k hard gold-plated 1/4" connectors with collar strain relief are durable and corrosion-resistant
Grab a Monster Bass cable today and get ready to rumble.
Bass Instrument Cable Angled-Angled 8" Specifications:
- Angled: Both Ends
- Ends: 1/4" Male to 1/4" Male
- Gauge: 14
- Material: Metal
- Use: Instrument