Monster Cable PRO FireLink FireWire Audio Cable
(4 to 6 Pin 7 Foot)
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Blazing speed and pristine audio.
Serious musicians require an IEEE 1394 FireWire connection that offers enhanced bandwidth and the highest degree of reliability, whether recording MIDI data or digital audio. Monster Digital PRO FireLink Cable features a unique, advanced nitrogen gas-injected cellular dielectric; Xtra Low Noise construction; and high-density, triple-layer shielding to help reject interference and deliver fast and accurate signal transfer. Advanced design and construction maintain proper impedance to reduce jitter, optimizing focus, clarity, and extended dynamic range.
- Nitrogen gas-injected cellular dielectric for extended frequency response
- XLN Xtra Low Noise construction greatly reduces crosstalk or "noise" between conductors
- Single helix windings deliver ultrawide bandwidth for ultimate IEEE 1394 A/V performance
- High-density quad shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RMI
- 24k gold-plated contacts maximize signal transfer and corrosion resistance
Don't compromise the performance of your pro digital gear. Order Monster Digital PRO FireLink Cable today!