- Buy New
Designed to deliver pure acoustic tone.
A cable made to deliver the warmth, harmonics, and sustain of your acoustic with precision and clarity. Magnetic fields in ordinary cables cause frequency and phase distortions, but the patented 3-way Time Correct windings in the Monster Acoustic Instrument Cable reject interference protecting all of your instrument's transient attack, full output, and critical overtones.
- Multiple gauge high and low frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction
- Precision Time Correct windings for more accurate sound reproduction
- 95% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution
- MicroFiber dielectric on all conductors for faster transients and greater clarity
- IsoTec vibration technology further reduces handling noise
- Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Monster Cable Acoustic Instrument Cable:
I purchased the Monster acoustic cable about a year ago, and what a difference. This cable will not make you excellent just from using them. They do prevent any ground noise from other cables ran on or near them. We play in some places with neon lights, does not affect these cables what so ever. A little pricey but very beefy not thin and fragile like most cables. In the same time period I would probably be on my third set of ordinary cables, so it probably balances out but without the ground/interference noise.