MONO M80 Dreadnought Guitar Hybrid Case(Jet Black) Sku #620930000196000 MONO 620930 LFMIDB Gig Bags for Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A light-weight acoustic case delivering heavyweight protection.
The Mono Cases M80 Acoustic Guitar Hybrid Case is one of the lightest, thinnest, strongest,and most versatile carrying cases for professional musicians. A hybrid case—looks and feels like a gig bag, protects like a case—featuring an ultra light laminated foam shell with strategically placed ABS panels, the M80 provides unmatched protection for your most prized guitars. Smart features like Clip/Tuck straps make for easy airport travel, while the bag's streamlined profile helps you slip through the crowds.
Inside the M80 guitar case, the patented neckbrace suspends the guitar's headstock, protecting it from impacts that could otherwise snap the neck. An oversized fastening strap quickly secures the guitar neck against a specialized high-density foam block keeping the tuning pegs away from the sides of the case. The guitar's strap pin is protected by a bumper system of high-density foam, industrial rubber and ABS "eet, diverting vertical impact up and around the body of the guitar.
Constructed with high-tech materials and triple reinforced stitching the Mono Cases dreadnought guitar case is extremely durable. The M80 acoustic guitar case has a waterproof outer shell, steel riveted handle and shoulder straps, industrial rubber sole and piping, and oversized ergonomic zippers.
- Hybrid case design with ABS head and body impact panels
- Waterproof sharkskin shell with industrial rubber sole and piping (PVC-free)
- Clip/Tuck strap system with chest harness for on-the-fly 1- or 2-shoulder carrying
- Specialized upper and lower gear pockets with built-in cable management
- Steel rivet reinforced handle and shoulder straps
- Animal free
- Integral neck brace design suspends headstock and tuners
- Clear window pick pocket
- Corner bumpers protect guitar body and strap pin against vertical drops
- 420-denier nylon string guards prevent snags and punctures
Built to military specs, this case uses only high-test materials with extreme resistance to abrasion and the elements.
M80 Dreadnought Guitar Hybrid Case Specifications:
- Acoustic guitar: max depth 5"
- Internal width at headstock: 7"
- Internal width upper bout: 13-1/2"
- Internal width at lower bout: 16"
- Internal height at instrument body: 16"
- Internal height for whole instrument: 42" max
- Fits standard dreadnought guitars including Fender, Gibson, Martin, Washburn, and Yamaha
- Weight: 6-1/2" lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MONO Cases M80 Dreadnought Guitar Hybrid Case:
First let me tell you that I can't say enough good things about Music 123. It's easy to compare prices but not so easy to trust that you'll be taken care of fairly if you have problems. I've had 3 occasions to need help from their customer service and they exceeded my expectations each time.
Now the Mono case, I needed something really light that I could carry around festivals and provide dependable protection for my Collings, and shoulder straps were an important factor for me. I had no illusions of finding a soft case that will protect like a hard case but needed something acceptably substantial. I did a lot of research online, narrowed it down to Mono and a couple others. The things that did it for me were the efficient storage layout and the tuck-away shoulder straps that sling the guitar fairly low, plus all user reviews I found online were good.
I like this case a lot. The quality is great and it's really well designed. It feels a little flimsy empty but gets solid when I put the guitar in. My guitar is a 12 fret slot, slope shoulder dread, so I was apprehensive about the fit but it works well. It's snug in a couple of places but not so much that I worry about it. It does what it was designed to do and does it well. I've only had it a month so can't testify to longivity but it looks like it will hold up well.