MONO Cases M80 Electric Bass CaseProduct #620929 MONO Cases 620929 LFMLA Bass Guitar Cases https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A lightweight bass case delivering heavyweight protection.
The Mono M80 bass case is among the lightest, thinnest, strongest, most versatile carrying solutions for the professional bassist. It's a hybrid case featuring an ultra light laminated foam shell with strategically placed ABS panels, providing an unmatched level of protection for your most prized investments. Smart features like the Clip/Tuck straps make for easy airport travel, while the streamlined profile helps you slip through the crowds. It fits standard bass guitars from Fender, Ibanez, Warwick, Tobias, and Yamaha to name a few.
Inside the Mono case, the patented neckbrace design suspends the bass guitar's headstock, protecting it from impacts that could otherwise snap the neck. An oversized velcro strap quickly secures the neck against a specialized high-density foam block, which also keeps the tuning pegs away from the sides of the case during transport. On the bottom of the case the bass's strap pin is protected by a bumper system of high-density foam, industrial rubber and ABS "feet," diverting impact up and around the body of the electric bass on vertical drops.
Constructed with high-tech materials and triple reinforced stitching this bass case is extremely durable. The M80 bass guitar case features a waterproof outer shell, steel riveted handle and shoulder straps, industrial rubber "sole" and piping, and oversized ergonomic zippers. Wear it well.
- Hybrid bass case design with ABS head and body impact panels
- Waterproof Sharkskin shell with industrial rubber sole and piping (PVC-free)
- Clip/Tuck strap system with chest harness for on-the-fly 1- or 2-shoulder carrying
- Specialized upper and lower gear pockets with built-in cable management
- Steel rivet reinforced handle and shoulder straps
- Animal free
- Integral Neckbrace design suspends headstock and tuners
- Clear window pick pocket
- Corner bumpers protect bass body and strap pin against vertical drops
- 420-denier nylon string guards prevent snags and punctures
We dare you to try to wear this bass case out.
M80 Electric Bass Case Specifications:
- Bass guitar: max depth 3"
- Internal width at headstock: 6-1/2"
- Internal width upper bout: 12-1/2"
- Internal width at lower bout: 14-1/2"
- Internal height at instrument body: 16"
- Internal height for whole instrument: 48" max
- Fits standard bass guitars including Fender, Ibanez, Warwick, Tobias, and Yamaha
- Weight: 5-3/4 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MONO Cases M80 Electric Bass Case:
Just got this bag in & I love it!!! I was looking for a gig bag to support my stingray 5 & this bag worked perfect! Padded very well & the neck support is incredible. The cable support in the bag is really neat as well! Plenty enough space to carry cables, tuners, in ear molds, etc.....great bag!
Also, music123's shipping is very underappreciated. I always get my gear super fast! wow