Markbass DVM ControllerProduct #H88910 Markbass H88910 LDXB Amplifiers & Effects Power Supplies https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Collect the technical data and tube parameters you need from your DV Mark amps/combos with this handy controller.
The DVM Controller allows you to monitor your amp/combo's health anywhere and anytime. It's powered directly by the amp through the RJ45 cable, and therefore doesn't need an external power supply.
The DVM Controller provides the following data:
- Automatic recognition of the amp model and ATSC version
- Bias reading of the power tubes
- Power supply voltage and anodic voltage of the power tubes
- Anodic voltage of the drive tube
- The working time of the unit: while on the “Working Time” page you can reset the working time to zero (for example after you've changed the tubes) simply by pushing the ENTER button.
- The amp's number of on/off cycles
- Output power (when connected to amps/combos that feature the CPC, you'll see your CPC output power setting displayed in real time)