- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
When you want the presence and air of a mic, but don't want to haul around the mic and stand.
The Dual Source Pickup System is a miniature onboard microphone/pickup mixing system that features all discrete Class A circuitry. The DS seamlessly combines a high-tech ribbon transducer with a high-quality FET condenser capsule for an affordable, simple-to-use one cord mix. A soundhole-mounted controller provides fingertip control of volume and mic levels. If you insist on having the presence and air that only a mic can add but do not want to haul around a rack full of gear or cut your guitar to install knobs, check out the DS. Currently available in 2 sizes, depending on supplies. The size difference refers to the saddle slot width. Most vintage style guitars have a .090, while most newer slots have a .120 width.
- Compatibility with other popular mics and pickups
- Split stereo or mono outputs available on the strapjack
- The soundhole-mounted Remote Control provides stereo pickup and mic volume controls
- Tunable low-frequency control and phase inversion for the mic
- Secure mounting that won't harm guitars
- Remote battery mounting
Order this guitar part today and get the full sound from your acoustic.