Live Wire PH1700 9V Slimline Power Supply Regular
Amplifiers & Effects Power Supplies
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Single-oulet power supply converts standard 120V AC source voltage to 9V DC.
The Live Wire PH1700 9V Slimline Universal Power Supply provides power to guitar effects pedals without introducing unwanted hum or buzz caused by electronic ripple, all from a single outlet. You can believe this because the PH1700 was designed specifically guitar players with features like a space-saving plug that works with most pedals. The PH1700 is easy to setup, intuitive to use, and together with the optional Live Wire PHDC8 Slimline Power Daisy Chain (sold separately) and Multi-Pedal Cable Adaptor Kit (sold seperately), connects up to eight 9V AC Pedals. The PH1700 is a dual voltage power supply and accepts inputs from 100V to 240V at 50/60Hz. It has a single output voltage of 9V DC and is rated for a maximum current output of 1700 mA.
- Slim, space-saving desgin
- Power up to 8 pedals with optional Live Wire Daisy Chain Kit (sold separately)
- Input voltage: 120V AC (60Hz)
- Output voltage: 9V DC
- 1/8" center-negative plug
- Rated for a maximum output current of 1700mA
- Class II, Dual voltage transformer
- Regulated adapter