LaBella OU80 Oud Strings - Turkish Tuning
Other Instrument Strings
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Top-notch nylon and silver-plated wound strings for this special, one-of-a-kind Arabic instrument.
The oud is the classical short-necked, bowl-backed fretless lute of the Arabic world. With 11 or 12 strings in 5 or 6 courses, it is usually tuned d™d™/aa/ee/BB/AA/G. This special set of strings will give it the tonal lift it needs to sound its best.
- Clear nylon and silver-plated wound
- Designed for Turkish tuning
- Medium Tension
- Made in the USA with American wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
If you play the oud, these are the strings you need.