LaBella 2001 Medium-Hard Tension Classical Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Top-notch classical strings built for better projection.
The 2001 Medium Hard Tension strings are the overwhelming choice preferred by many world-famous concert guitarists and luthiers. They provide all the power and punch one would expect from a much higher tension string. This set has no equal regarding their brilliant sound and wide palette of tonal colors.
The 2001 Series Classical Guitar Strings are the product of years of intense research and development. During the formulation of the 2001 Series, prototypes were tested worldwide by fine performing artists and teachers. These guitarists expressed a need for classical guitar strings with a greater response, clarity and sustaining power. To meet this demand, La Bella redesigned both the treble and bass strings according to new specifications.
- Nylon 202 trebles produced greater aural transparency and sound projection
- Silver-plated wound basses produce exceptional memory for pitch and consistent sound production
- Medium Hard Tension
- String gauges: Clear Nylon Trebles: .029 .0335 .041; Silver-Plated Wound Basses: .0285 .0335 .0435
- Made in the USA with American wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Order these strings today to freshen up your classical guitar's tone.