Korg Usb Audio I/O For Synth Kit
Keyboard Expansion Boards
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Synthkit accessory for the do-it-yourself synthesist.
The w27 USB I/O module features 44.1K / 12-bit audio conversion for high quality sound. It is also œDC coupled, which means that in addition to sending and receiving signals like music, it can also send and receive control voltages. This allows you to use software programs like Max, PD, and CV Toolkit with w27 USB I/O to control littleBits modules by creating œvirtual littleBits modules like sequencers, low frequency oscillators, and much more. You can also control the aforementioned programs with littleBits modules to create hardware controls for your software.
The w27 USB I/O module will appear to your computer as an audio interface and its input and output routing can be selected as with any other audio interface. The module can only be selected as either an input or output device at a given time but multiple USB I/O modules can be used at once.
- Records digital audio into your computer or plays digital audio from your computer
- Remix music from any audio software (like iTunes, Spotify and GarageBand)
- Integrate your Synth Kit with common audio workstations
- Includes: USB I/O module + micro USB cable
Order today, essential add-on for Synth Kit.
Usb Audio I/O For Synth Kit Specifications:
- Dimensions (mm): 0.5(H) x 0.81(W) x 1.44(D)
Product Weight: 0.01 lbs (0.004 kg)
Recommended Age: 8+