Stylish professional tuner.
The Pitchblack PRO Rackmount Tuner is the latest in a series of professional quality rackmount tuners that Korg has produced since 1987. Korg's latest rackmount model features a new 3D visual meter that's so beautiful you'll think of it as an aspect of your stage performance. The 3-dimensional expression of light inspires a feeling that for want of a better word, is just cool.The visual element of your performance is key, so why not make your tuner an asset ather than a distraction?. Although it's in a rackmount form factor, the body is ultra-lightweight and slim, allowing it to be used anywhere. This is a new generation of rackmount tuner that every guitarist/bassist with professional aspirations should experience.
- Large 3D visual meter ensures unprecedented visibility
- Lightweight, thin, and removable
- Three meter display modes (regular, strobe, half-strobe)
- Built-in cable checker
- Mute function
Order today and streamline your stage.
Pitchblack PRO Rackmount Tuner Specifications:
- Tuning: 12 Note Equal Temperament
- Detection Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) ~ C8 (4186 Hz), Sine Wave
- Calibration Range: A4 = 436-445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Display Mode: Regular / Strobe / Half Strobe
- Input impedance: 1 M Ω (when tuner is on)
- Front Side:
- Input 1 (mono 1/4" jack) for Guitar /Bass
- Mute (mono 1/4" jack)
- Cable Check (mono 1/4" jack)
- Rear Side:
- Input 2* (mono 1/4" jack)
- *This jack is intended for use with the line output from an effect unit or keyboard; this cannot be used simultaneously with the INPUT 1 jack Output (mono 1/4" jack) DC IN (9V)
- Power supply: DC 9V, AC adapter(KA350）
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16.93 x 1.93 x 1.73”
- When used with the rackmount adapters: 8.98 x 1.93 x 1.73”
- Weight: 363 g / 12.80 oz.
- Accessories: AC adapter, Screw x 4, Washer x 4, Rack mounting adapter x 2