This revolutionary advance in polyphonic tuners will shorten your tuning time.
The Korg Pitchblack Poly Pedal Tuner is a quick, easy-to-use high-performance tuner that brings together Korg’s legendary accuracy, versatility and reliability. Housed in a stylish die-cast aluminum body with easy-to-read displays. The remarkable Pitchblack Poly adds the convenience of polyphonic tuning to the acclaimed Pitchblack line-up.
Korg’s Pitchblack Poly displays the tuning status of all strings at once. It can be used with Flat, Capo and Drop-D tunings, and it’s ideal for floating tremolo systems. The extremely easy to use Pitchblack Poly can detect guitars and basses up to 6-string and always display whatever string is being tuned thanks to String Seeker.
- Quick-and-easy high-precision polyphonic tuning
- Displays the tuning status of all strings at once
- Check the tuning of every string with a single glance
- Ideal for floating tremolo systems
- Flat (5 Semitones), Capo (7 Semitones) and Drop-D tunings are also supported
- String Seeker automatically switches the display to the string being tuned
- Four meter modes for precise tuning
- Automatically detects guitars and basses (up to 6-string)
- True-bypass design
- Die-cast aluminum body
- Two-way power operates on 9V battery or 9V DC input
Tuning is easier than ever with String Seeker.