Add an additional keyboard, laptop or MIDI controller to the K&M 18810 table-style stand.
The K&M 18813 Stacker is designed to attach a second keyboard or laptop to the K&M 18810 table-style keyboard stand. The 18813’s large laptop support arms can also hold large keyboards. The upper support arms can take a maximum load of 55 lb. (25kg). The 18813 stacker’s height is adjustable via snap and clamping knob with 8 heights to choose from. Plus, the upper support arms can be tilted in 5 different positions from 0° (horizontal) to 20°. Self-adhesive rubber pads prevent scratches and instrument slip.
- Attachable to keyboard stand 18810 to hold an additional keyboard, laptop or MIDI controller
- Convenient height adjustment by spring-loaded locking knob
- non-marring slip-proof pads
- Premium quality, maximum durability
- Made in Germany
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Call or click to order today!
Stacker for K&M Omega 18810 Keyboard Stand Specifications:
- Angle of inclination: 0° to 20°
- Height: from 7-7/8" to 11-13/16" (200 to 300mm)
- Material: Steel
- Max. load capacity: 55 lb. (25 kg)
- Support depth: 11-13/16" (300mm)
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 7.9 lb. (3.6kg)