Microphone boom stand conveniently attaches directly to K&M keyboard stands.
The K&M 18956 Boom Arm attaches to K&M 18950 or 18953 keyboard/digital piano stands The K&M 18956 is a two-piece telescopic boom arm complete with locking washer and plastic grip. Fully adjustable in height and tilt, it features smooth, silent, scratch-free adjustment thanks to a large wing nut. To attach to the K&M Omega 18810 table stand, the K&M 19856 boom arm requires the K&M 118814 adapter.
- Boom arm attaches to 18950 or 18953 keyboard/digital piano stand
- Conveniently adjustable in height & tilt
- 8 height-adjustment settings
- 2-piece telescopic design
- Premium quality
- Maximum durability
- Made in Germany
Order this boom stand for a cleaner setup and one less stand to carry.
Boom Arm for K&M Omega Keyboard Stand Specifications:
- Boom arm clamping: Wing nut
- Boom arm length: 16-3/4" to 28-1/2" (425 to 725mm)
- Height: 8-7/8" to 20-1/2" (225 to 520mm)
- Height adjustment: gradually in 8 settings
- Material: steel
- Type: Black
- Weight: 2.9 lb. (1.3kg)