K&M 18930.070.55 X-Style Keyboard Stand Ergonomic Clamp
Keyboard Stands & Racks
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Stands on uneven surfaces.
The new generation of X-Stands is comfortable and convenient. The ergonomic clamping mechanism makes setup or break down easy and fast. The robust metal joint can be adjusted in 5° intervals; the short intervals provide the user with a multitude of positions. With the assistance of a scale the user is able to easily find his preferred setting. Both of the back rubber end caps can be adjusted on their axis and as such can be adjusted perfectly to the width of the keyboard. The maximum support depth is 13.78".
The typical K&M quality characteristics, such as solid workmanship, high quality surface finishes and practical end caps to stabilize the stand on uneven surfaces complete off the overall concept.
As with all K&M products this best-in-class product is manufactured in Germany from high-grade materials, backed by a five-year warranty and is manufactured according to strict environmental protection standards (ISO 14001). A genuinely eco-friendly product from K&M.
1) German manufactured
2) 5-year warranty
3) Manufactured with strict environmental protection standards
- Adjustment: clamping lever for quick release
- Height: from 23.4 to 38"
- Instrument support: non-marring slip-proof pads
- Material: steel
- Max. load capacity: 110 lb.
- Product Category: Topline
- Shape: X-stand
- Size when folded: 40.2 x 4 x 20.5"
- Special features: adjustable end cap to stabilize the stand on uneven surfaces
- Support depth: 13. 8"
- Support width: from 12.9 to 31.1"
- Type: black
- Weight: 8.59 lb.
Rugged stand with ergonomic grip. Perfect for light to medium-weight keyboards.